Monday, 26 February 2007

day 1, week 2

Above is a photograph of the kick ass track that myself and Scotty P constructed yesterday!

Anyway, Hi! Today was cool! I attended two meetings. One was about marketing which was pretty cool, just like seeing how deals get negotiated with CD of the week! etc etc in all the high street and online stores. The other was about.. well.. err I don't no really, promotion I think! People were thinking of idea's to Help Ben promote his single! There were some proper whacky ones!! But I cant say anything! It was really interesting, We spoke a little about a few other artists as well. But I cant really say cause its all confidential. sorry. (haha, like anyone cares)

Other things I did today:

  • I went through the archive catalogue thingy. Checking that every release had a Product code and a barcode. In this catalogue some artists (the bigger, more successful artists) had a small section about them. So I had to check that each one had a link to the artists website :-)
  • Ring up a driver and give him an artists mobile phone number as he couldn't find them at the airport and was there to pick them up! (this was EXCITING!!)

Thats about it, there were a few other small jobs, like posting off CD's and stuff but yeh,.. :-)

I'd just like to tell everyone that I have just signed up to .MAC account!!!!!! so now, I have a pretty sweet email address (dannylovett@mac.com) - SWEET! (im pretty chuffed about this :-p)

Ok i'm off to make my packed lunch and get some sleep!

byebye everyone :-) xxx

No comments: