That day I worked 6 hours at Tescos, it was pretty fun, but I would have loved to spend some of the day out in the glorious weather!
Here is a picture of Me, Scott and Matt in the car on the way up to Hastings to see Jack's band:
So anyway,... I stupidly forgot to take any pictures of Jack and his band whilst they performed, the only one I manged to get was one of Jack after he had played:

Here is a picture of me, Matt and Scott in The Vine:
Then on Tuesday I got up at 6.30am, got ready and then got the train to London etc.. and headed to Sony BMG and set to work! It was really annoying because the train was redirected to London Victoria due to major signaling problems, so I had to get the underground to London Waterloo, luckily I was with Charlie Murphy on the train and we head to the underground together, I wasn't up for working out the best route to take and everything so early in the morning, and the Murph was just like, yep, go there, and everything was sorted!
Was a pretty fun day, it was just the same old stuff, taking all the press cuttings and photocopying them etc... I also went up and spoke to Matt (dan.ed.will manager) and found out some cool things! I got home pretty late that day and stayed in, and up late!
TODAY! was awesome! I had a band practice with dan.ed.will! Lee came along as well, it was awesome to see him again! :-D We went through the set and then tried and tried and tried to write a new song,.. it was so hard, but we got there in the end... and like all the others, it IS a Ab Fab Tune! Here is a video of us playing the new version of "I Only Got In The Car As You Said It Went To Hollywood" plus a novelty beat down thrown on at the end - haha (filmed by Lee)
Rite, I need to go to bed, another day at Columbia tomorrow! :-D
night night xx
P.S. check out the JCQ at www.myspace.com/thejcq
Here is a picture of me, Matt and Scott in The Vine:
Was a pretty fun day, it was just the same old stuff, taking all the press cuttings and photocopying them etc... I also went up and spoke to Matt (dan.ed.will manager) and found out some cool things! I got home pretty late that day and stayed in, and up late!
TODAY! was awesome! I had a band practice with dan.ed.will! Lee came along as well, it was awesome to see him again! :-D We went through the set and then tried and tried and tried to write a new song,.. it was so hard, but we got there in the end... and like all the others, it IS a Ab Fab Tune! Here is a video of us playing the new version of "I Only Got In The Car As You Said It Went To Hollywood" plus a novelty beat down thrown on at the end - haha (filmed by Lee)
Rite, I need to go to bed, another day at Columbia tomorrow! :-D
night night xx
P.S. check out the JCQ at www.myspace.com/thejcq

No comments:
Post a Comment