Sunday, 1 July 2007

Blog Time!

On Tuesday night I went to Maidstone with Matty M and a load of people. It was AWESOME! It was £1 a drink, and we both got extremely drunk on the expense of £10, but then Russell W did help me out and pay for my entrance to IKON and for a few drinks ;) By the end of the night I was a ruin, and went back to Rosie's house.

On Wednesday nothing much happened. I went into Ashford with my Mum and Sister and whilst Mum went and looked in like, every single charity shop, me and my sis went around all the banks, looking for advice slips on student accounts, and I went into phones for you and asked if they could fix my phone (as it broke on the Tuesday night somehow), to which they said "£60 - £70" So I said "No Thanks"... Then I went to work that evening and came home, and had an early night.

On Thursday Dom rang me at about Mid-Day and asked if I wanted to go into town with him and help him find some shorts for his holiday. So I said "Ok" and it was arranged that we would get the next bus, which was in 20 minutes! So I raced out of bed, had a shower etc.. and then Dom text me and was like, "I'm going to miss this one, sorry" So I was like, fair enough, now I can have some breakfast.... So we arranged to get the next one, which was like, an hour from the last one, and then, about 10 minutes before it was due to arrive, Dom texts me and is like, sorry Dan, I think I'm going to miss this one as well, next one? Haha, and then we managed to get the one after that, 3 hours after I had rushed out of bed. And then once we get into town, Dom had a look at shorts etc... and was like, "I don't think I want to get some shorts anymore" hahahahaha. So We went to Weather Spoons and Dom treated me to a couple of pints, we met up with some friends, and then ended up there until about 8pm. I then decided it would be best to stay in town. Lizzie picked up Scotty P from my house and dropped off Dom in Tenterden and then once we got back into Ashford loads of people were out!! So that night we went to Liquid, danced and all that and then I went back and stayed at Lewis's.

The next morning I went and met up with Scotty P, who had stayed at Lou's. I got to her house and she DELIVERED with a amazing plate of scrambled egg on toast. I couldn't quite believe it! Me and Scott then went and met up with other Lou at Lidls and we proceeded to Bluewater via my house (quick shower etc...) We went to Bluewater and went STRAIGHT to the Apple Store (tradition) and then looked around in some boring shops cause Lou wanted to get a bag for her prom.... BOORING. I am very great full for the chocolate milkshake that Lou got for me and Scott to share. It was GOURMET.... I had quite a fun journey in the back of the car by my self on the way home. It consisted of making videos, taking photos, singing and waving to strangers in traffic jams.

Lou dropped us off back to my house. And then we just pratted about doing nothing for a while. Later on mum showed us how to cook Pasta with Carbonara sauce whilst watching Americas Most Talented. After this we got straight on it with whiskey and coke. I got pretty ruined it must be said. Lou then randomly turned back up at my house, and hung out for a while. I dont no when she left cause I passed out/went to sleep.

Yesterday I woke up and went to work. Then I got home, and was bored. I did hardly anything. And then at like,.. 11pm I decided it would be a good idea to maybe, move a few things around in my bedroom. So I moved the chest of drawers, fetched the TV from the spare room, and set that up, and put up a mirror. Now I have a TV in my room - WAHOO. I am currently watching Horse Jumping, although I cant hear it, cause I have destination:beautiful by Mae on FULL BLAST!

So that takes me on to today.. I woke up and had some toast. I then had a shower. I then hovered my bedroom and I then decided to update my blog! So here I am!

The rain out side is GAAAYY!

No comments: