Tuesday, 25 March 2008

T-T-T-Tuuuuesday

Hello everybody. I hope you all had a marvelous Easter. I certainly did! The day was spent over Next Door's (although technically they are no longer our next door neighbors because they moved). We had a very nice Roast Dinner and went on an Easter egg hunt. Then that night Me, Matty M, Ross and Charlotte B went to the pub (The Chequers) We had a few pints and then headed back to my house where we were joined by Jack, Josh and Hannah. We then continued to drink until the early hours of the morning! It was great fun! We got extremely drunk! (As I'm sure you can see by the pictures below)


The next day (yesterday), Bank Holiday Monday, was spent hungover. I woke up and felt absolutely DREADFUL! I walked out my room, saw that my Dad was painting the landing, and gave him a casual "oh morning, I'm just going to be sick" and then proceeded to the bathroom. Later in the day I cleared up a bit and went into Ashford town with Ross so he could get a McDonalds. He also had a look at the new shopping centre in Ashford. After this I came back home and was bored. I remembered that my Mum had left me a note in the morning that said "Dan, please mop the floor, you are not in university at the moment". (or something along those lines, I should have taken a picture of it, hahaha) So I filled up a bucket with Flash and Water and got mopping! I found it so much fun that I ended up mopping not only the kitchen, but the hall, the utility room and the conservatory as well!

Later on Scotty P came round to do some photography work in my garden, using the shed, and a very bright light. It was all based on the film E.T. (the bit where ET is like in the shed or something). I made Scott take this kick ass photo once he was finished, which you can see below.


(In case you hadn't worked it out, DL are my initials. AWESOME!)

That evening JACK!!!!! Came round (Jack Saunders) which was wicked, cause we hadn't hung out for almost a year! We got on the beers and Josh had his X-Box 360 over so we were playing Skate on that. It was wicked!!!! Ross came up for a bit as well. We had a great laugh. We all slept together in my massive super king sized bed that night. It was a right giggle, and nothing of the gay nature occurred. Here is a photo of us all snuggled up together. hahahaha.


Today we went into Ashford so that Jack and Scott could check out the new shopping centre. I have been there so many times now! haha. We also went to the outlet and had a quick look in there. After the shops we got a Pizza Hut buffet, but I only managed 8 slices. PATHETIC!! I'll leave you with a photo of Jack and Scott in the car in Ashford. Bye!

No comments: