Thursday, 8 March 2007

meh

Today was average, another day at college, had lunch at spoons tho, that was a laugh! I had a BBQ Chicken Melt with chips, and additional cheesy chips! GOOD STUFF! I also knocked two pints back pretty quickly and was acting rather childish for the rest of the afternoon :-p

I threw a rock at Jack's ankle and it pretty much knocked him down, it was hilarious (note, he threw the rock at me first) admittedly, I came back at him a lot harder...

I've got a poopa head ache now. I just listened to "Rock 'n' Roll" by Ryan Adams, its a pretty good album, I bought it yesterday :-)

I'm failing miserably on Myspace at the moment, trying to make "fans" excited that I'm going to put up a new song tonight, I said I would if we could get 25 comments, so far, we have 12. Not sure what to do, haha. Back in the day this was easy!

Nothing left to say, I'm going to download a game!

bye x

No comments: