Thursday, 15 March 2007

sat here in my dressing gown

yep, thats right, I'm sat here in my dressing gown updating this blog.

Southampton is SO COOL! It is like the best place ever, I love it and I really cant wait to start university there... 36 THOUSAND!! students....

so yep, Me and Matt had a tour of the campus and the accommodation and then we had a venture around the town to which I found an APPLE STORE! (as in the company who make i-pods,... not fruit) waheeeeyyy, I am SO going to get a job there when I start uni!!!

so its 00.50 and I've gotta get up in 7 hours for sucky college, but i'm actually going to work a lot harder now because I realllyyyy want to get into uni!

not much Wii today, I got to work an hour late and stayed there until 10pm, got home and had a quick sesh, but I've just had a shower really and thats it! Scotty P is to my left eating an apple, he thought it was funny as he has not had an apple in years...

toodle doo x

No comments: