ello ello ello
the last few days have been pretty fun! on Thursday I went into Scotty P's college to collect some stuff. That night Scott went and bought a PLAYSTATION 3!!!!! so then on Friday after college he bought it round and we played it all night, up until Ed and Will came over and decided on playing Nintendo Wii instead. I got pretty drunk that night :-p
On Saturday dan.ed.will had an awesome band practice to prepare for a gig that night in Deal. In the practice we re wrote some songs and I've gotta say that "I only got in the car because you said it was going to Hollywood" is now sounding AMAZING!
So that night we played at The Deck in Deal with Data.Select.Party and This City. That was an awesome gig! Again, I got pretty drunk that night (after we played)
Yesterday Me Scott and Jack went to Bluewater as Jack wanted to purchase a MacBook! We went to the Apple store and unfortunately they couldn't offer him one on finance due to the fact that he was under the age of 23, which seems ridiculous as he has a car on finance! It was getting late so we quickly raced to Chatam to go to PC World in hope to get one there, unfortunately it was CLOSED. :-(
As we were driving out of the business estate with PC World in it I looked over at TOYS R' US! and suddenly remembered that I had seen Apple computers in their catalog once, so I was like STOP, TURN AROUND, they do them in Toys R' Us, and Scott and Jack were like,.. ppffffttt, yeah rite! So then we went in (Luckily they were still open) and what do we see! MacBooks! So Jack spoke to the supervisor about finance etc.... and I remembered that you were allowed to ride on all the scooters and bikes in the store, so I went off and I was burning it around the store on a Bratz Micro Scooter for ages which was simply AWESOME!
We then came home and played on PS3 again, its really good! We were playing on Motor Storm and Tony Hawks Project 8! Me and Scott played this until 5 am.
We got up at 12 today and played some more, and now Scott's just gone home to do some college work.
I am bored.
bye xx
Photo
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment